Thursday, December 17, 2009

Catching up


Finals almost done I've had a lot of free time on my hands, and discovered finger knitting! And the idea to make them into garlands from here. I also found a great online tutorial that saved me from great frustration. I had this great leftover thick yarn from the textile center's garage sale last spring and was able to finally do something with it! So I've covered my tiny apartment with knitted garlands.

I recently had a big interview at Thomson Reuters for an internship opportunity in their IT department and I'm really hoping that they hire me, great experience and would help out with these student loans. So I made the two women I interviewed a cute little thank you note:

We had this great promotion at Punch last night, bring in a can of food for second hand harvest and receive a free margarita or napoli pizza. And the whole staff dressed up in ugly sweaters to take the whole promotion to the next level. It was pretty cute, I wish I had captured pictures of all of us in our sweaters, it would've made all the italian pizziola's proud, I'm sure. But on the way out Tracy told me to peak into the wood room and found this little guy,
perfect, now I'm really never going to be able to be in our basement. We had several ghost sightings since after halloween and I still get chills whenever I walk down the long creaky stairs. It gives me the creeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment