Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exhausted

We got a new shelf for our kitchen so we were finally able to actually use our kitchen table! Although a little beat up (only $2 at an estate sale), it works pretty well. I took off the flaps because they were about to fall off, maybe I'll bleach them clean and use them for a painting project or something.


I then took these cool beer bottles my brother gave me and made little pom pom flowers to give the table a little flair.


I'm teaching myself how to make crocheted bows! And hopefully will make a successful headband. Here's a great tutorial here. One of these days I'm going to have to crack down and start doing homework, but it seems like it's going to be a good semester. I unfortunately did not get my internship in the IT department at Thomson Reuters, however they said they'd put in a good word for me for a internship in their creative suite, which would be awesome! Otherwise I'm feeling pretty beat from Sarah's great birthday party and a full day of school, I'll have to put off all my little jobs till tomorrow. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment