Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday

Yesterday my Typography class got canceled so I went to the gym and then came home and made potato prints for valentines day! Sounds gross, but it was actually a lot of fun. The potato chunks on the floor probably didn't help with the current mouse problem though. And then last night I worked the Vikings promotion at Punch, it was absolutely insane but went really smoothly, best promotion I've ever worked.


Also finally mailed Nora's birthday card to canada!
I've been doing all this homework, but all my classes keep getting canceled for one reason or another, so I've had a lot of time on my hands.

Things I want to save my money for:
1. Ticket to Winnipeg for spring break
2. a new bike!
3. sailboat & brunette tattoo
4. (maybe) new digital camera

No comments:

Post a Comment