Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hump day

a little bit of inspiration to get through the rest of the week...
Jessica Hische's amazing design, illustration and type work.
Cassandre's great poster designs
this great mardi gras mask for sale here.



I've just been lazing around the apartment and trying to get some work done. Tommy took me to the Black Sea Restaurant over by Hamline University after he picked me up from school. It was delicious. I'm getting super excited for Zooey and M. Ward's new CD coming out in a couple of weeks. Have a good rest of the week!


2 comments:

  1. Is that Shakespeare and Co. or just another extremely sweet place that looks like it?
    P.S. HAI GRACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where that place is... I was just creeping on it.
    P.S. HAI DALEY!!

    ReplyDelete