Sunday, February 21, 2010

lacking

(photo from tumblr)
I can't seem to get motivated today.
I think I'm going to go visit the puppies today at my parents house.

5 Things I am looking forward to:

1. finishing this semester

2. going to winnipeg

3. building a bike this summer

4. possible road trip to south dakota with the gang

5. tap dancing this summer

5 Things I did yesterday:

1. went to the zoo with sarah

2. ate pizza luce

3. went to target

4. went to work with tommy

5. watched the olympics

5 Things I wish I could do:

1. Have frosty come live here at the apartment

2. start my own business (right now!)

3. finish school on time

4. open a diner with tommy in that abandoned grocery store downstairs

5. quilt things

5 Places I'd like to travel:

1. New Orleans

2. Maine

3. Iceland

4. Berlin

5. Naples


No comments:

Post a Comment