Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Taking a Break

Taking a break from homework and mario kart to blog a little bit...
I got some yummy fresh strawberries and greek style yogurt from trader joes, and add some orange juice and that equals what's keeping me going with all these big design projects, big internship interviews and anticipation for summer.
I went and visited my mom at the Textile Center's Garage Sale and picked up some great fabric and craft book to keep me busy this summer! I wish I could've volunteered this year... but was just a little too busy with homework and selling pizzas.

I got to go out with the girlies, and haven't left the apartment or school since. I wanna do something fun this weekend...

I made my co-worker stephanie some CD's she wanted for her birthday.
Hope everyone's week is going well!


No comments:

Post a Comment