Thursday, July 1, 2010

food food food

Yesterday was filled with delicious food! I brought cupcakes in to work as a treat to get through the week. And then snacked on almonds and raspberries all day. It was my mom's birthday yesterday so Cullen and I took her to Cafe Bonxai (her choice) for dinner. It was absolutely delicious! It's right on University next to the turf club and Ali had their mango chicken which was to die for and I had red curried chicken with a coconut base. Sooo delicious, I had some issues trying to get it home because it was leaking everywhere but still totally worth it. And then to finish off the night we bought Turtle Cake from Cafe Latte and ate it in the backyard with the pups. Tommy and I also just watched Youth in Revolt yesterday and thought it was super adorable and totally awkward.

2 comments:

  1. How come I never see you at work anymore? Bummer, 'specially since there are cupcakes involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I feel like we work opposite shifts. You working tonight?

    ReplyDelete