Monday, July 19, 2010

catching up

I'm so excited for all the supportive comments, and have so many people say hi and share my adorable obsession with westies! But here's what I've been up to...
Picked up a couple of presents for tommy the first being a mini sketchbook.
And then most recently for this week I got him an archival photo album from target (only $13.99 comes in red & black and is super nice) and filled it with all his photographs from over the past couple of years and then attempted to make him dinner.
But then he had to take over because I'm a little fuzzy on how to make chicken, I really should pick up a cookbook.
Also made Nora's mom some little granny square coasters for her birthday.
Then tonight I had tap class, and sported my new additions to my backpack. While cleaning out my parents house I found my old girl scout uniform and plucked off a couple of badges to add some "flair".
The internet's out at my apartment so I decided to come to my parents for food, ac, and the internet. Not to mention to take goofy pictures with nikki.
Hope your weeks starting off well!
P.S. Check out FreckledNest's giveaway, there's some great stuff, and a chance to win an original painting I did!

11 comments:

  1. I love the flair on your backpack...wish I still had my old uniform!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you via Freckled Nest... I love what you have going on over here. Excellent taste in everything and your painting is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Freckled nest :)

    Your puppies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came over from Freckled Nest. Love, Love, LOVE your blog and your paintings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Bra & Panties illustration, it's so cute! :) I'm here via Freckled Nest as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those granny squares are cute !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog through Freckled Nest. You have some really cute things in your shop - and I hope I win your painting! <3 Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the camera crowns in your shop are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you through Freckled Nest. Your shop is lovely! I love the photographs and paintings.

    ReplyDelete