Monday, July 26, 2010

Laundry Day

Having a massive laundry night, and thought I'd do a big post to keep me occupied between loads!
I spent the weekend watching the puppies and eating these amazing little koala bears stuffed with chocolate! Also threw a mini "surprise" party for Tommy! Soo excited for our concert next week.
Here I am blowing some bubbles for the nikki dog.
Spent part of the weekend bikin' around with the buds.
I found these adorable stickers and stationery set real cheap at borders today and could not help myself from getting it!
It also seems to be birthday month in my family and I picked up a bunch of different presents and cards today between work and tap.
I'm absolutely in love with this card I got for my Dad! And I've actually been finding myself buying similar cards from the same company, Hello! Lucky. They have some great greeting cards check em' out here.
Also check out my little tree house painting on Elsie's giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I have a little book with them travel girls on it!
    I want the stickers too!

    ReplyDelete