Saturday, July 3, 2010

stuck

I'm feeling a little stuck, I need some sort of spark to set me off on my new project or adventure! Otherwise Here's what's been going on...
Eating lots of fruit! So much fruit, nom nom nom. And then I went over to my parents the other day and stole a bunch of national geographics to cut up and play with. The other day I fell in love with this birdcage CD rack but thought I'd get over it. Well I didn't, and had to go back and get it and now it's hanging out next to my dresser until I find a better place for it. And last but not least I stole some sparklers from work that our regulars brought in for us. What are your plans for the fourth? I still have to figure mine out.
Happy Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just stumbled upon your blog and it's very cute. Will stop back again, happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete