There’s a bunch of cool events happening this weekend in the twin cities and I’d thought I’d share!
1. Twin Cities Zinefest : the twin cities’ annual DIY craft, culture and self-publishing event
July 10, 2010 11 AM - 5 PM 1905 3rd Ave S. in Minneapolis
2. Art at St. Kate’s : This is a one day only event and is a great way to spend some time outside looking at some local art work. Over 80 Artists, a few food vendors, and a few musicians.
July 11, 2010 10 AM - 5 PM St. Kate’s University in Saint Paul
3. Basilica Block Party in Downtown Minneapolis
July 9, 2010
4. Open Exposure at the Walker Art Center : A free daylong festival of music including Tapes ‘N Tapes, Eyedea & Abilities, Total Babe and high school musicians.
July 11, 2010 starts at 1 PM
5. Tour de Fat : New Belgium reminds us this weekend that its interest in bicycles goes beyond the classic cruiser plastered across its Fat Tire labels. July 10, 2010 9 AM - 4 PM Loring Park
Other than all that stuff I'm working on some paintings and sewing projects and am off to shoot the textile's exhibit for an online exhibition. Hope your friday's starting off well, I'll be back either tonight or tomorrow with a little giveaway!