Thursday, July 15, 2010

winner & more

Congrats girl! Just e-mail me your shipping info at gldeck@comcast.net and I'll ship it out by monday!
The Skyline outside of our apartment looked really cool tonight, just the perfect pink-orange
Finished up a piece tonight too. I bought this grody kitchen table for .50 cents at an estate sale when we first moved into the apartment and was able to salvage the main part but the leaf's were all nasty and the joints crusty so I took em' off and made this! I'm going to try and enter it into the Minnesota State Fair for fun. And now that I've realized school starts in five weeks I'm trying to think of all the little projects I want to do, and books I want to finish. Just a warning come fall this blog will probably turn into design assignments and my agony over having to take math classes. Anyways I've blabbed enough, have a great evening!

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, math. Come over sometime and we will cook and destroy math.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you via Freckled Nest - You have some Awesome Crafty Things! I LOVE YOUR PAINTING AT FRECKLED NEST - VERY CUTE. I am so Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cool!
    Love your shop & craftiness!
    :) :)
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh fun, ilove that u used recycled wood too!

    ReplyDelete