Monday, August 23, 2010

overloaded

Things have been crazy busy lately. Even with the weekend off I found myself buried under textbooks to buy, dishes to do and packages to mail. I'm almost done with my huge granny square blanket, and am so excited for it! Then on Saturday Tommy and I were able to sneak away up to Laura's farm in red wing. We had a fun little photo shoot with her dad's deer head. And finished off the weekend on the boat brunching with my mom while my dad piloted. Hope all is well

4 comments:

  1. Visiting via Freckled Nest! Your blog is adorable and those pictures are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful. And your little puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from FN. I love the photo shoot with the deer head. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a pretty marvelous weekend!
    xox

    ReplyDelete