Wednesday, March 23, 2011

tuesday


I've had sort of a goofy day with no electricity in my apartment since getting home from dinner last night, an hour commute 6 miles to my apartment from my parents due to freak snow storm and intense construction from light rail and on top of all that a psychology exam that i was for the most part unprepared. But a couple of good things, had a beautiful breakfast reading, and doodling at keys cafe, a nice little dinner with sarah and found this cute little illustration from ilovedoodle.com .Their stuff is just too adorable and is a great pick me up!

Another point of frustration is this printable photo fabric that claims it will print on any inkjet printer, but isn't working on mine. Anyone have any tips for this to work right?

No comments:

Post a Comment