Wednesday, April 20, 2011

moving

While being bored to tears in my Research Methods class I made a pros & cons list on the topic of moving out of my one bedroom apartment. I've been here for about two years, and I love having a huge space for myself and all my design work, arts and crafts and just be able to spread out. But it's time, construction is worse for the wear outside with the light rail going in, its probably unhealthy that i still live in the apartment where i lived with my ex boyfriend, and I'm lonely living alone. So I'm going to sort of gut my apartment and get rid of the unnecessary and make plans for a new living arrangement, a fresh start! Now if only it wasn't snowing in April...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the gutting! I've been meaning to spring clean for a while now, too.

    ReplyDelete