Sunday, April 17, 2011

one of those weeks


It just seems to be one of those weeks were all my goofing off and going out and working twenty five hours a week plus being a full time student is hitting me in the face. Finals are coming up, craft fair stuff is pilling up, trying to keep up with spring cleaning, phew it's a lot. But with memories of being a zombie from last weekend, I need to keep moving forward! After a work filled, homework filled weekend I decided to pre order "The Best American Comics 2011" as a little treat. Things to look out for the next couple months in the twin cities are:
- Art a Whirl end of May
-D.I.Y festival June 10th
- Craftstravaganza April 30th on the fairgrounds
-International Surface Design Association Conference June 9-12
it's going to be a busy summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, girl! Summer freedom's just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete