Thursday, August 4, 2011

Moo




While at Pixel Farm Digital today I was told about some pretty cool sites. The First one is about.me which is a great link to link to all your other links such as facebook, linkedin, twitter, etc. And the other is Moo Printing, which is a great place to get things printed, and i'm in love with their default designs way tooo cute. I may need to pick myself up some mini cards that they make. And a great thing about about.me is when you sign up you have the opportunity to get 50 free cards from Moo you just have to pay shipping and handling.

1 comment:

  1. this is weird because i JUST put in my moo order about 5 mins before coming to your blog. it's my second order and i just love moo. i'm trying their new labels now for mailing and i can't wait to receive them. the business cards are GORGEOUS too.

    ReplyDelete